Become a Volunteer
We provide our volunteers the opportunity to grow through selfless action. You can contribute in any of the below ways –
- Take sessions at SADS collaborated social organisations – such as dance classes, motivational talks for kids, musical instrument classes etc.
- Help us motivate people to give away the items that are gathering dust in some corner of their house- be part of our amazing campaigns or help us design one!!
- Organise drives at schools, colleges, societies and help us spread happiness together.
Use your talents to spread happiness –
- If you are a homemaker, be our society representative and help us organize drives at your society.
- If you are a photographer, you can help us shoot cause initiatives.
- If you are creative and good at animations, you can make small animated videos that would motivate people to discard preloved goods responsibly.
- If you are a techie, you can help us grow in making our platform better or take up a project at one of our Social Org partners.
Whatever talent you have, we are sure you can somehow make use of it to spread happiness with us!!
Write to us at [email protected] with your resume mentioning what type of volunteering opportunities you are looking for. Keep the subject line as “Volunteer: <name>,<skillset>”.